Wednesday 11 January 2012

She turned 18

My lovely sister, BFF, cousin and husband(on facebook) just turned 18 TO-DAY and I just wanna shout out to her...
She is such an amazing spirit and full of positivity.. Oh my and her free spirited personality mmm ME LOVE.  She is a well raised gal with ambitions and  I totally admire her for that.

Besides all that she is the most funniest family member and she can crack me up any time... Every single time we get together (which is about once in a year) we seriously spend most of the time laughing and making crazy stuff!
Cici my Jay, I love you till death and know that I here for you no matter what!



Sorry I  couldn't be there to celebrate it BIG with ya but girl soooon..
We be singing:
You a bad girl and your friends bad too, oh
We got the swag sauce, she drippin' swagu
You a bad girl and your friends bad too, oh
We got the swag sauce, she drippin' swagu
'Cause we like to party-y-y-y-y-y-y
'Cause we like to party-y-y-y-y-y-y
'Cause we like to party


 It feels like yesterday we did this remember?

Happy Birthday love now you are officially a grown azz woman and I'm proud of you

You is special to me....
Love Baby C

No comments:

Post a Comment