Monday 30 January 2012

The Free Butterfly I AM


This morning was a special morning, since I woke up at 5.30 at my friends house and took the train back to my place and while in the train I felt fresh and free as the butterfly I am...  I had a lot of energy that I haven't had in a long time and it felt good. Maybe it had something to do with the cappuccino that I bought on the  way... I really doubt it cause I hate everything  that has anything to do with coffee.




Anyway, I've been inspired by a lot of things today and I've released my inner Christella out and a lot came with it. 
Thoughts are far from being clear
but somehow they are expressed
Somewhere in my mind I'm colourful
anyhow it makes me powerful
I think abstract future
somehow that's awful
This is how I see it
Might be the way I express it today 

Nearby

For the joy you've brought into my life,
I seek nothing... I search no more
For the light you've brought me,
makes my smile more bright today
For the love you give me
I see myself bloom as these pink ones




Blue sky

I AM

The Butterfly

Umrao Jaan.. I think

No comments:

Post a Comment