Monday 9 January 2012

Really???

SO we've all heard that Beyonce gave birth to a lovely girl on January 7, 2012. But why on earth did they name her Blue Ivy Carter?
Seriously BLUE IVY?

Now rumour has it that the name has a meaning:
Blue Ivy. IVy = a roman numeral for 4 which is Beyoncé's favorite number and BLUE for Jay-Z's Blueprint albums.
Now That's cute huh.. But come on... Really???

But hey it's not my baby so what do I care -_-  But seriously Blue Ivy? - I Think it will take me some time to get use to it... Cause I can't decide whether it's pretty, creative or just weird

People on Twitter had other opinions









I couldn't help noticing that Beyonce gave us a clue that it was Blue by wearing something blue every now and then


And the most adorable song Jay-Z ever made is the on dedicated to his new born child
They could have named her Glory.. just a thought

No comments:

Post a Comment