Saturday 21 January 2012

R.I.P Etta James

OMG sad news :'(

Woke up this morning to find out that wonderful Etta James is gone has left the earth...

"Legendary soul singer Etta James, born Jamesetta Hawkins, has died after a 2 year battle with chronic leukemia"
Read more: Necole Bitchie.com 
And to think of all the amazing and outstanding songs she have shared with us, I thank her :) 
I remember the first time I heard her voice, Oh how I was astonished.. It was the song  "I Just Want To Make Love To You"  that made me grove a bit and some more.. 
- Let's not forget  the well known "At Last", This feisty lady could sing!
But  my absolute favourite one is got to be on of these two





For about 2 years ago, one of my girls and I made a tribute to Mrs. James, and it looked like this

No comments:

Post a Comment