Monday 20 February 2012

Love to Love Him Fiercely

I look on how far we've come and we are still going strong...
This the only accomplishment that I'm most proud of and as days goes by I love him more and more.
This guy is something special without even having to try and that is one of the many reasons why I love and admire him! His is my best home girl, best friend, best entertainer and most of all the best boyfriend.  
He is the kinda guy that I can fart on/with and he'll still think I'm dashing and when I burp he finds me cool  - not many guys are like this. That means JACKPOT for moi - This is how you know you've found your future baby daddy!


Today he sent me this and I seriously shed a tear :') He is  my God!



There's nothing like THAT LOVE
 أنا بحبك
Love C

No comments:

Post a Comment