Friday 7 October 2011

Guys are stupid, throw rocks at them




When a guy says..... He really means:

I’m hungry = I’m hungry.
I’m sleepy = I’m sleepy.
I’m tired = I’m tired.
Nice dress = Nice cleavage!
I love you = Let’s have sex now.
I’m bored = Do you want to have sex?
What’s wrong? = I guess sex is out of the question.
May I have this dance? = I’d like to have sex with you.
Can I call you sometime? = I’d like to have sex with you.
Do you want to go to a movie? = I’d like to have sex with you.
Can I take you out to dinner? = I’d like to have sex with you.
Will you marry me? = I want to make it illegal for you to have sex with other guys.
You look tense, let me give you a massage = I want to have sex with you within the next ten minutes.
Let’s talk = I am trying to impress you by showing that I am a deep person and then I’d like to have sex with you.

1 comment:

  1. True that! Guys are like dogs that are constantly in heat...

    ReplyDelete