Wednesday 5 October 2011

Fuck Romeo and all his crappy ass poetry,

My boo is the illest Motherfucker alive!

Let me start by saying that I am as feminine as any girl possibly can be but if there is one thing I'm tired of, is my freaking gender talking about meeting prince on the white horse or charming Romeo.

Most of the girls I meet spend time talking about not getting well educated cause they will marry this rich guy who will take care of them and who has love and only love to give them -.-'


BULLSHIT...... why?

  1. You are either a gold digger if you choose to leave with a sugar-daddy or a disgrace to our gender! Get yourself a job and work hard for your cash.
  2. There is no such thing as prince on the white horse why? Cause any guy today who rides on a white horse is either gay or something is completely wrong with him.
  3. And as far for Romeo, that silly boy died cause he wasn’t too smart and was blinded by love. Please find yourself a pleasant guy that has his shit together. A guy with ambitions and future plans, not a guy who only wants to write sweet words and die for you, how far will you get with that in the 21st century ?
So what does this have to with my boo?

Well, it's the fact that he gives me all the space to be that strong woman that I'm growing into, he even helps me through the whole process, without holding my hand.
He honesty and integrity levels me and he inspires me with knowledge and guides me with love

As far as I’m concerned this is what a real man does to make a woman feel enamoured....

to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment