Friday 14 October 2011

Babies - those small coloured ones?

SO ever since I got this amazing Boyfriend of mine, people have been envying me, not because we have a such smashing fantastic love. But for the babies I'll get if we ever deicide to get some -.- '

And I'm like WTF, yeh I know that mulatto kids are so adorable but come on, that is not the only reason I'm dating this guy???

Some of my girls do talk about how wonderful and lucky it would be if they hooked up with a guy who had a different colour just to get those cute mulatto babies and I'm like huh, Really?

I thought that it was all about L.O.V.E not the skin colour of your unborn baby, but oh well that is just me!

If you are one of those people who dream of a mulatto kid of whatever, then you are very disturbed...
Love the Child you will get and Love the man for who he is and not for the colour he'll be able to give your kids!

And oh why is it ALWAYS girls that have these crazy ideas of having a mixed child?

Somebody tell me why?

No comments:

Post a Comment