Monday 14 November 2011

My nº1 fashion icon

My mother has always told me that fashion is fun and you need to find what works for you and your body. And it has nothing to do with beauty. Cause beauty comes from within, and fashion is just a way of expressing yourself as a human being and as woman. One line that I'll never forget is: “ You should never let you clothes wear you, YOU should wear them.”

She is indeed a phenomenal woman and fashionable mother.
This woman know who she is, she knows how to dress and she does have a huge influence on my sense of style.

She is so damn sophisticated in everything she does and wears.
Her style is a mix of classic, chic and very elegant. She really knows how to dress her body and loves everything that emphasizes her figure...



No comments:

Post a Comment